NaOH modified P(acrylamide) hydrogel matrices for in situ metal nanoparticles preparation and their use in H2 generation from hydrolysis of NaBH4
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 22, November 15, 2014
How to Cite
2014), NaOH modified P(acrylamide) hydrogel matrices for in situ metal nanoparticles preparation and their use in H2 generation from hydrolysis of NaBH4. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 41106, doi: 10.1002/app.41106and (
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2014
- Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey. Grant Number: 110T649
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!