Development of a pressure–volume–temperature measurement method for thermoplastic materials based on compression injection molding
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 23, December 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Development of a pressure–volume–temperature measurement method for thermoplastic materials based on compression injection molding. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 41140, doi: 10.1002/app.41140and (
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2014
- Hungarian Scientific Research Fund . Grant Number: OTKA PD 105995
- New Széchenyi Plan . Grant Numbers: TÁMOP-4.2.1/B-09/1/KMR-2010-0002 , TÁMOP −4.2.2.B-10/1–2010-0009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!