Temperature/pH dual responsive microgels of crosslinked poly(N-vinylcaprolactam-co-undecenoic acid) as biocompatible materials for controlled release of doxorubicin
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 23, December 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Temperature/pH dual responsive microgels of crosslinked poly(N-vinylcaprolactam-co-undecenoic acid)as biocompatible materials for controlled release of doxorubicin. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 41146, doi: 10.1002/app.41146, , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81301309, 51203190, 51373199
- Chinese Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2013M540062
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!