Durability of green polyurethane adhesive bonded aluminum alloy in dry and hydrothermal ageing conditions
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 23, December 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Durability of green polyurethane adhesive bonded aluminum alloy in dry and hydrothermal ageing conditions. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 41151, doi: 10.1002/app.41151, and (
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2014
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
- Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia (MOHE) . Grant Number: FRGS/1/2012/SG07/UKM/01/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!