Dielectric strength of Al2O3/silicone composites after high-temperature aging
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 23, December 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Dielectric strength of Al2O3/silicone composites after high-temperature aging. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 41170, doi: 10.1002/app.41170, , , and (
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!