Preparation and release characteristics of dexamethasone acetate loaded organochlorine-free poly(lactide-co-glycolide) nanoparticles
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 23, December 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Preparation and release characteristics of dexamethasone acetate loaded organochlorine-free poly(lactide-co-glycolide) nanoparticles. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 41199, doi: 10.1002/app.41199, , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!