All of the authors meet all three criteria for authorship of this journal. All of the authors contributed to this article: Xulong Xie contributed to the whole work, Wei Bai contributed the idea, Ai Wu and Dongliang Chen contributed to the synthesis of the polymer. Chengdong Xiong was the senior researcher, and Congming Tang and Xiubing Pang contributed to the testing and characterization of the polymer.
Increasing the compatibility of poly(l-lactide)/poly(para-dioxanone) blends through the addition of poly(para-dioxanone-co-l-lactide)
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 132, Issue 4, January 20, 2015
How to Cite
2015), Increasing the compatibility of poly(l-lactide)/poly(para-dioxanone) blends through the addition of poly(para-dioxanone-co-l-lactide). J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 132, 41323, doi: 10.1002/app.41323, , , , , and (
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 51103156
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!