Effect of calcium chloride on the surface properties of Kevlar fiber
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 132, Issue 4, January 20, 2015
How to Cite
2015), Effect of calcium chloride on the surface properties of Kevlar fiber. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 132, 41358, doi: 10.1002/app.41358, , and (
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2014
- Major Program of Science and Technology of Guizhou Province. Grant Number: 20136016
- Nature Science Research Program of Guizhou Provincial Education Department. Grant Number: 2013158
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!