Study on strength and gelation time of polyacrylamide/polyethyleneimine composite gels reinforced with coal fly ash for water shut-off treatment
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 132, Issue 5, February 5, 2015
How to Cite
2015), Study on strength and gelation time of polyacrylamide/polyethyleneimine composite gels reinforced with coal fly ash for water shut-off treatment. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 132, 41392, doi: 10.1002/app.41392, and (
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!