Synthesis and gas permeation parameters of metathesis polytricyclononenes with pendant Me3E-groups (E = C, Si, Ge)
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 132, Issue 5, February 5, 2015
How to Cite
2015), Synthesis and gas permeation parameters of metathesis polytricyclononenes with pendant Me3E-groups (E = C, Si, Ge). J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 132, 41395, doi: 10.1002/app.41395, , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2014
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation. Grant Number: 126.96.36.1993-MK
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 12-08-00648-a, 14-08-31765-mol_a
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!