First Brief Communication: The Resilience of Illusion
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Applied Psychoanalytic Studies
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 78–83, March 2012
How to Cite
Freeman, P. (2012), First Brief Communication: The Resilience of Illusion. Int. J. Appl. Psychoanal. Studies, 9: 78–83. doi: 10.1002/aps.323
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.