Puncturing the Skin of the Self: A Psychoanalytic Perspective on Why Prejudice Hurts
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Applied Psychoanalytic Studies
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 23–34, March 2012
How to Cite
Ad-Dab'bagh, Y. (2012), Puncturing the Skin of the Self: A Psychoanalytic Perspective on Why Prejudice Hurts. Int. J. Appl. Psychoanal. Studies, 9: 23–34. doi: 10.1002/aps.326
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.