Patterns of species and functional diversity around a coastal marine reserve: a fisheries perspective
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 554–565, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Stelzenmüller, V., Maynou, F. and Martín, P. (2009), Patterns of species and functional diversity around a coastal marine reserve: a fisheries perspective. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 19: 554–565. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1003
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!