Are circle hooks effective in reducing incidental captures of loggerhead sea turtles in a Mediterranean longline fishery?
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 779–785, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Piovano, S., Swimmer, Y. and Giacoma, C. (2009), Are circle hooks effective in reducing incidental captures of loggerhead sea turtles in a Mediterranean longline fishery?. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 19: 779–785. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1021
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!