Quantifying allowable harm in species at risk: application to the Laurentian black redhorse (Moxostoma duquesnei)
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 676–688, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Vélez-Espino, L. A. and Koops, M. A. (2009), Quantifying allowable harm in species at risk: application to the Laurentian black redhorse (Moxostoma duquesnei). Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 19: 676–688. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1023
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!