Growth and reproduction of threatened native crucian carp Carassius carassius in small ponds of Epping Forest, south-east England
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
© Crown copyright 2009. Reproduced with permission of Her majesty's stationery office. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 797–805, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Tarkan, A. S., Copp, G. H., Zięba, G., Godard, M. J. and Cucherousset, J. (2009), Growth and reproduction of threatened native crucian carp Carassius carassius in small ponds of Epping Forest, south-east England. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 19: 797–805. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1028
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!