Occurrence of killer whales in Scottish inshore waters: temporal and spatial patterns relative to the distribution of declining harbour seal populations
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 671–675, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Bolt, H. E., Harvey, P. V., Mandleberg, L. and Foote, Andrew. D. (2009), Occurrence of killer whales in Scottish inshore waters: temporal and spatial patterns relative to the distribution of declining harbour seal populations. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 19: 671–675. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1030
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2008
- Scottish Natural Heritage, Shetland Sea Mammal Group & Shetland Biological Records Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!