Comparisons of age, growth, and maturity between male and female, and diploid and triploid individuals in Carassius auratus from Okinawa-jima Island, Japan
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 806–814, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Takada, M. and Tachihara, K. (2009), Comparisons of age, growth, and maturity between male and female, and diploid and triploid individuals in Carassius auratus from Okinawa-jima Island, Japan. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 19: 806–814. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1032
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!