Exploring the interactions between flood defence maintenance works and river habitats: the use of River Habitat Survey data
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 689–702, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Harvey, G. L. and Wallerstein, N. P. (2009), Exploring the interactions between flood defence maintenance works and river habitats: the use of River Habitat Survey data. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 19: 689–702. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1033
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!