RNA/DNA ratio of crabs as an indicator of mangrove habitat quality
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Supplement: Conservation and Management of Western Indian Ocean Coastal Ecosystems
Volume 19, Issue Supplement 1, pages S56–S62, July 2009
How to Cite
Amaral, V., Penha-Lopes, G. and Paula, J. (2009), RNA/DNA ratio of crabs as an indicator of mangrove habitat quality. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 19: S56–S62. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1039
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!