Evaluation of mangrove structure and condition in two trans-boundary areas in the Western Indian Ocean
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Supplement: Conservation and Management of Western Indian Ocean Coastal Ecosystems
Volume 19, Issue Supplement 1, pages S46–S55, July 2009
How to Cite
Bandeira, S. O., Macamo, C. C. F., Kairo, J. G., Amade, F., Jiddawi, N. and Paula, J. (2009), Evaluation of mangrove structure and condition in two trans-boundary areas in the Western Indian Ocean. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 19: S46–S55. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1044
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!