Using patterns of reef fish assemblages to refine a Habitat Classification System for marine parks in NSW, Australia
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 83–92, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Malcolm, H. A., Smith, S. D. A. and Jordan, A. (2010), Using patterns of reef fish assemblages to refine a Habitat Classification System for marine parks in NSW, Australia. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 20: 83–92. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1055
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!