Implications of recreational fishing for elasmobranch conservation in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 312–318, May 2010
How to Cite
Lynch, A.-M. J., Sutton, S. G. and Simpfendorfer, C. A. (2010), Implications of recreational fishing for elasmobranch conservation in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 20: 312–318. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1056
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!