Impact of recreational power boating on two populations of northern map turtles (Graptemys geographica)
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 31–38, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Bulté, G., Carrière, M.-A. and Blouin-Demers, G. (2010), Impact of recreational power boating on two populations of northern map turtles (Graptemys geographica). Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 20: 31–38. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1063
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!