Can management practices in rice fields contribute to amphibian conservation in southern Brazilian wetlands?
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 39–46, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Machado, I. F. and Maltchik, L. (2010), Can management practices in rice fields contribute to amphibian conservation in southern Brazilian wetlands?. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 20: 39–46. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1070
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!