The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect Natural England policy.
Embedding a strategic approach to river restoration in operational management processes — experiences in England†
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Special Issue: Recent Developments in Classification, Assessment and Management Strategies for Freshwater Habitats in Britain and Europe
Supplement: Recent Developments in Classification, Assessment and Management Strategies for Freshwater Habitats in Britain and Europe
Volume 20, Issue Supplement 1, pages S82–S95, May 2010
How to Cite
Mainstone, C. P. and Holmes, N. T. H. (2010), Embedding a strategic approach to river restoration in operational management processes — experiences in England. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 20: S82–S95. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1095
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!