Genetic variability of Austropotamobius italicus in the Marches region: implications for conservation
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 261–268, May 2010
How to Cite
Cataudella, R., Paolucci, M., Delaunay, C., Ropiquet, A., Hassanin, A., Balsamo, M. and Grandjean, F. (2010), Genetic variability of Austropotamobius italicus in the Marches region: implications for conservation. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 20: 261–268. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1099
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!