The contribution of Yonat Swimmer to this article was prepared as part of her official duties as a United States Federal Government employee.
Comparing the effects of offset and non-offset circle hooks on catch rates of fish and sea turtles in a shallow longline fishery†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 445–451, June 2010
How to Cite
Swimmer, Y., Arauz, R., Wang, J., Suter, J., Musyl, M., Bolaños, A. and López, A. (2010), Comparing the effects of offset and non-offset circle hooks on catch rates of fish and sea turtles in a shallow longline fishery. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 20: 445–451. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1108
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!