The demography of introduction pathways, propagule pressure and occurrences of non-native freshwater fish in England
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
© Crown copyright 2010. Reproduced with permission of Her majesty's stationery office. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 595–601, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Copp, G. H., Vilizzi, L. and Gozlan, R. E. (2010), The demography of introduction pathways, propagule pressure and occurrences of non-native freshwater fish in England. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 20: 595–601. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1129
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!