Fading of the last giants: an assessment of habitat availability of the Sunda gharial Tomistoma schlegelii and coverage with protected areas
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 678–684, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Rödder, D., Engler, J. O., Bonke, R., Weinsheimer, F. and Pertel, W. (2010), Fading of the last giants: an assessment of habitat availability of the Sunda gharial Tomistoma schlegelii and coverage with protected areas. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 20: 678–684. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1137
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!