Case Studies and Reviews
A protocol for stocking hatchery reared freshwater pearl mussel Margaritifera margaritifera
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 695–704, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Bolland, J. D., Bracken, L. J., Martin, R. and Lucas, M. C. (2010), A protocol for stocking hatchery reared freshwater pearl mussel Margaritifera margaritifera. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 20: 695–704. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1139
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!