Suitability of different salmonid strains as hosts for the endangered freshwater pearl mussel (Margaritifera margaritifera L.)
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 728–734, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Taeubert, J.-E., Denic, M., Gum, B., Lange, M. and Geist, J. (2010), Suitability of different salmonid strains as hosts for the endangered freshwater pearl mussel (Margaritifera margaritifera L.). Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 20: 728–734. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1147
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!