Diel variation in stream fish habitat suitability criteria: implications for instream flow assessment
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 132–145, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Davey, A. J. H., Booker, D. J. and Kelly, D. J. (2011), Diel variation in stream fish habitat suitability criteria: implications for instream flow assessment. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 21: 132–145. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1166
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!