Risk frames on shark diving websites: implications for global shark conservation
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 165–172, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Gore, M. L., Muter, B. A., Lapinski, M. K., Neuberger, L. and van der Heide, B. (2011), Risk frames on shark diving websites: implications for global shark conservation. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 21: 165–172. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1171
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!