Degradation of the crocodile population in the Olifants River Gorge of Kruger National Park, South Africa
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 155–164, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Ferreira, S. M. and Pienaar, D. (2011), Degradation of the crocodile population in the Olifants River Gorge of Kruger National Park, South Africa. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 21: 155–164. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1175
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!