Dolphins and coastal fisheries within a marine protected area: mismatch between dolphin occurrence and reported depredation
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 261–267, May 2011
How to Cite
Bearzi, G., Bonizzoni, S. and Gonzalvo, J. (2011), Dolphins and coastal fisheries within a marine protected area: mismatch between dolphin occurrence and reported depredation. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 21: 261–267. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1179
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!