Conservation of Mediterranean habitats and biodiversity countdowns: what information do we really need?
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 299–306, May 2011
How to Cite
Fraschetti, S., Guarnieri, G., Bevilacqua, S., Terlizzi, A., Claudet, J., Russo, G. F. and Boero, F. (2011), Conservation of Mediterranean habitats and biodiversity countdowns: what information do we really need?. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 21: 299–306. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1185
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!