Reference vs. present-day condition: early planning decisions influence the achievement of conservation objectives
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 500–509, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Hermoso, V., Januchowski-Hartley, S., Linke, S. and Possingham, H. P. (2011), Reference vs. present-day condition: early planning decisions influence the achievement of conservation objectives. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 21: 500–509. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1211
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2011
- Guadiana River Basin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!