Manipulating artificial habitats to benefit seahorses in Sydney Harbour, Australia
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 582–589, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Hellyer, C. B., Harasti, D. and Poore, A. G. B. (2011), Manipulating artificial habitats to benefit seahorses in Sydney Harbour, Australia. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 21: 582–589. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1217
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2010
- Sea World Research and Rescue Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!