Development of benthic monitoring methods using photoquadrats and scuba on heterogeneous hard-substrata: a boulder-slope community case study
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 676–689, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Van Rein, H., Schoeman, D.S., Brown, C.J., Quinn, R. and Breen, J. (2011), Development of benthic monitoring methods using photoquadrats and scuba on heterogeneous hard-substrata: a boulder-slope community case study. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 21: 676–689. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1224
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2011
- Natural Environment Research Council. Grant Number: NFSD/ 08/ 01
- University of Ulster. Grant Number: 1203-R-0187
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!