Testing for top-down control: can post-disturbance fisheries closures reverse algal dominance?
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 658–675, November/December 2011
How to Cite
McClanahan, T.R., Muthiga, N.A. and Coleman, R. A. (2011), Testing for top-down control: can post-disturbance fisheries closures reverse algal dominance?. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 21: 658–675. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1225
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!