Habitat heterogeneity in eelgrass fish assemblage diversity and turnover
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 625–635, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Robinson, C. L.K., Yakimishyn, J. and Dearden, P. (2011), Habitat heterogeneity in eelgrass fish assemblage diversity and turnover. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 21: 625–635. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1227
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!