Case Studies and Reviews
Field investigations and multi-indicators for shallow water lagoon management: perspective for societal benefit
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 728–742, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Brehmer, P., Do Chi, T., Laugier, T., GALGANI, F., Laloë, F., Darnaude, A. M., Fiandrino, A. and Mouillot, D. (2011), Field investigations and multi-indicators for shallow water lagoon management: perspective for societal benefit. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 21: 728–742. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1231
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!