Present address: School of Biological Sciences, Victoria University of Wellington, Wellington. PO Box 600, Wellington 6140, New Zealand.
Combining information from benthic community analysis and social studies to establish no-take zones within a multiple uses marine protected area
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 74–86, January 2012
How to Cite
Rojas-Nazar, Ú., Gaymer, C. F., Squeo, F. A., Garay-Flühmann, R. and López, D. (2012), Combining information from benthic community analysis and social studies to establish no-take zones within a multiple uses marine protected area. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 22: 74–86. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1239
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 2Towards the creation of an integrated system of protected areas in Chile: achievements and challenges, Plant Ecology & Diversity, 2012, 5, 2, 233, , , , , ,