Present address: School of Biological Sciences, Victoria University of Wellington, Wellington. PO Box 600, Wellington 6140, New Zealand.
Combining information from benthic community analysis and social studies to establish no-take zones within a multiple uses marine protected area
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 74–86, January 2012
How to Cite
Rojas-Nazar, Ú., Gaymer, C. F., Squeo, F. A., Garay-Flühmann, R. and López, D. (2012), Combining information from benthic community analysis and social studies to establish no-take zones within a multiple uses marine protected area. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 22: 74–86. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1239
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!