This article ‘Changes in the diet of a recovering Eurasian otter population between the 1970s and 2010’ was written by David Almeida, Gordon H. Copp, Laurence Masson, Rafael Miranda, Mizuki Murai and Carl Sayer of the Department Salmon & Freshwater Team, Cefas-Lowestoft. It is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
Changes in the diet of a recovering Eurasian otter population between the 1970s and 2010
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 Crown copyright
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 26–35, January 2012
How to Cite
Almeida, D., Copp, G. H., Masson, L., Miranda, R., Murai, M. and Sayer, C. D. (2012), Changes in the diet of a recovering Eurasian otter population between the 1970s and 2010. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 22: 26–35. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1241
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!