Host-specificity of the endangered thick-shelled river mussel (Unio crassus, Philipsson 1788) and implications for conservation
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 36–46, January 2012
How to Cite
Taeubert, J.-E., Gum, B. and Geist, J. (2012), Host-specificity of the endangered thick-shelled river mussel (Unio crassus, Philipsson 1788) and implications for conservation. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 22: 36–46. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1245
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!