A cost-effective model for preliminary site evaluation for the reintroduction of a threatened quillwort
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 66–73, January 2012
How to Cite
Abeli, T., Barni, E., Siniscalco, C., Amosso, C. and Rossi, G. (2012), A cost-effective model for preliminary site evaluation for the reintroduction of a threatened quillwort. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 22: 66–73. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1246
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!