A breath of fresh air: avoiding anoxia and mortality of freshwater turtles in fyke nets by the use of floats
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 198–205, March 2012
How to Cite
Larocque, S. M., Cooke, S. J. and Blouin-Demers, G. (2012), A breath of fresh air: avoiding anoxia and mortality of freshwater turtles in fyke nets by the use of floats. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 22: 198–205. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1247
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!