Reefs and islands of the Chagos Archipelago, Indian Ocean: why it is the world's largest no-take marine protected area
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 232–261, March 2012
How to Cite
Sheppard, C. R. C., Ateweberhan, M., Bowen, B. W., Carr, P., Chen, C. A., Clubbe, C., Craig, M. T., Ebinghaus, R., Eble, J., Fitzsimmons, N., Gaither, M. R., Gan, C.-H., Gollock, M., Guzman, N., Graham, N. A. J., Harris, A., Jones, R., Keshavmurthy, S., Koldewey, H., Lundin, C. G., Mortimer, J. A., Obura, D., Pfeiffer, M., Price, A. R. G., Purkis, S., Raines, P., Readman, J. W., Riegl, B., Rogers, A., Schleyer, M., Seaward, M. R. D., Sheppard, A. L. S., Tamelander, J., Turner, J. R., Visram, S., Vogler, C., Vogt, S., Wolschke, H., Yang, J. M.-C., Yang, S.-Y. and Yesson, C. (2012), Reefs and islands of the Chagos Archipelago, Indian Ocean: why it is the world's largest no-take marine protected area. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 22: 232–261. doi: 10.1002/aqc.1248
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!